On the menu this month are:
- debut collections by: a Brit living in Prague, a Canadian, and a Panamanian- American (The Loudest Sound and Nothing; Fifteen Modern Tales of Attraction; Come Together, Fall Apart)
- anthologies from Britain and Australia (You Are Here; The Sleepers Almanac)
- classics of different shades (Katherine Mansfield's Collected Stories; Self Help by Lorrie Moore)
- the English translation of a Polish collection (Tales from Galicia)
- a zombie-filled second collection (Magic for Beginners)
- an award-winning flash fiction collection from a small press (The Sky is a Well and Other Shorts).